Monday 19 July 2010

the day after the fast went very well. it was my little sister's 10th birthday, i managed to make it through the day with just a bowl of oats. and ..well no cake at all! :)
umm, i did drown myself in tea though.
umm on sunday, i ate like 5 bowls of cornfalkes with water, no milk, no sugar. i felt it was a binge, but i avoided any unhealthiness. and trust me, the chocolate cake left over from the day before was callin to me.
i badly wanted to weigh myself, but i've realised that whenever i wiegh myself, i binge. and if i dont know the number, i do much better.
so today, i woke up, ate cornflakes with water..no milk no sugar.
that was a mistake!
whenever i eat breakfast, i tend to over eat during the day. so today for lunch i had soe vegetable soup and some bread.
then had a lollipop. then came home and had more cornflakes..2 bowls infact.

i know its not much for a whole day, but i panicked and had a whole bag of sweets :(

so now i'm sitting here, contemplatin what to do. i'm to lazy to exercise...although i probs will get in 30mins of aerobics before bed. and also i have school tomorrow so i cant take any laxies.
:( :(

ok tomorrow is a liquid fast day...no changes allowed.

1 comment:

  1. I don't eat breakfast either because when I do, I feel so hungry all day and eat way more than i do when I skip breakfast.

    ReplyDelete