Thursday 22 July 2010

school was long and boring yesterday. i smoked a lot. i have new smoking buddies now, and we smoke together. i was discussing with one of my new friends as to why we started to smoke. he said he staterd to lose weight. and it had worked for him cause he'd lost like 2 stone in a short time.
i said i didnt know why i started. because the truth is, i actually don't know why, or when i had my first ciggarette. i've been thinking about tellin my mum.
lol
she will kill me. or put me in a hospital bed.
my sister started smoking at this stage. now she and my mum smoke together. so why cant i?
oh yeah i'm the younger one who my mum is desparately trying to get everything right with which she didnt achieve with my older sister.
my older sister smoked to lose weight. she's 105 pounds.
my mum use to smoke to lose weight, her lowest was 99lbs.

so i am the fat one. i hate my life.
today i woke up to the worst period pains ever!! so i stayed home from school. i've eaten nothing all day. i've only had a few mints. 'i feel sick' is my excuse. its not even an excuse, its the truth, but still i will use it as an advantage to fast today. :)

2 comments: